Jama Software, the leading requirements management solution for building complex products and integrated systems, today shared details on its business performance during the pandemic.
“We value transparency and especially in these uncertain times we owe our clients and prospects visibility into our business performance,” said Marc Osofsky, Chief Executive Officer at Jama Software. “I want to thank our clients for their tremendous passion for Jama Connect and its critical impact on remote R&D and engineering team productivity. This has led directly to record growth in usage, industry leading retention, revenue, profitability, cash flow and product investment.”
On nearly all objective measurements, Jama Software is the #1 company for requirements management software.
- Items – over 480 million requirements items managed by our clients
- Users – over 12.5 million active users
- Reviews – over 1,250 review sessions daily
- Cloud – over 100TB of requirements in our managed cloud (clients may also self-host): largest requirements management provider in the cloud
Product Investment & Investors
- Investment – the largest annual budget solely dedicated to requirement management software development and client success
- Product – over 2,500 enhancements made
- Investors – the only requirements management company backed by a top tier investor: Insight Partners with $30 billion under management
“Our customers are leading innovation in crucial industries like medical device, automotive, industrial manufacturing and aerospace.” said Osofsky. “They’re not only transforming the products and systems they build, but the technology and process they use to build them. Jama Connect is critical to helping engineering teams stay aligned to hit delivery timelines while maintaining product quality and compliance.”
VP, Marketing, Jama Software
About Jama Software
Jama Software is focused on maximizing innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely creates Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.